Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Identification as a Writer


How I Write
My identity as a writer is that I like to be relaxed and calm when I write so that I am able to think. The way my writing is identified is that my writing is based on my feelings and how I express them during I write. For example, if I am annoyed or distracted, my writings won’t make sense. If I am angry or sad, my writing will have strong words and go off topic. If I am in a good mood then of course I will be able to think and write down my great ideas.
            The way my writing is identified is on base on my mood and my thoughts. When I’m writing my mood can change into something like a mood swing with the help of music. I can be angry at first and write big aggressive words then become calm so that I can write formally. My writing is unique and different than others because I my feelings are poured into it which makes my writing unique.
            The only time I write is when I feel like it and I have the motivation to write. I will refuse to write or express my thoughts if I’m not in the mood to write. The reason why I write is because I’m calm and listening to music which helps me thinks. When it comes down to writing, I need music and great inspiration from someone to be able to jot down my thoughts.
            The way I am identified as a writer is because I express my thoughts into it and actually enjoy writing if I am able to write what I want. For example, this piece of writing I am writing right now may have some good parts and negative parts because it’s based on if I feel like writing. My identity as a write is still a little confusing to me, too because I’m still now sure if I really understand I really write at times. My writing is always different and never really follows a similar pattern like other patterns. In the end, I just enjoy the way I write and how I am identified as a writer.

3 comments:

  1. Same here YUE PHANG. I like to write when i have the motivation to write. It is good that you enjoy how you write because I believe there is no wrong or write way to write as long as it makes u happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you wrote about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you are aware that your writing style and preferences are constantly evolving. Your passion to write will defintiely serve you well in the future.

    ReplyDelete